Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #156551  by gratefulredhead

I'm selling my 78 Ibanez mc200. I've had it since 1985, I'm the 2nd owner. It's got a few finish chips from years of loving use, but is in overall great shape. The neck is perfect and frets were recently leveled and crowned. It has a new unbleached camel bone nut too. It has brass saddles. It has a brass pickup ring made by Brian at AO. I have a vintage Super distortion in the middle and bridge positions, taken from a 1979 Gretsch BST 2000 that I had. I have a DiMarzio bluesbucker in the neck. It has a Wald buffer and the OBEL. Also has an Alembic blaster with an on/off switch. Pups all have 3 position mini toggles, series/parralell/split coil. 6 position rotary selector for every possible pup combo including neck/bridge. It's a beauty. If you are interested please PM me, I'll send you pics and you make an.offer. I'm only selling this if the offers are compelling, because I adore this guitar. I'm just hurting for cash. Thanks!
https://reverb.com/item/6570413-ibanez- ... 978-walnut
Last edited by gratefulredhead on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
 #156643  by tommybo

i'm glad your keeping your guitar - I watched a few of your videos and you are bonded to that guitar`- it belongs in your hands - peace