#155461  by PurpleTrails

No, but definitely need to save my shekels. I waited on the tru-tron until I got done paying my daughter's tuition bills, and they were gone by then.
 #155467  by rugger

That looks sweet. If it sounds the same and is at a reasonable price point it will be a home run.

John in San Diego
 #155470  by tatittle

Good to see. I am happy the TruTrons jumped up in price upon discontinuation. Everybody screams for people to remake classics but when they do and come with a moderate price they decide they can put off buying them for awhile. Or worse, complain that the originals can be bought on ebay in the same ballpark price. The same thing happened with 300B output tubes. We gotta support our small electronics builders etc., if WE dont nobody will and it will be impossible to produce the stuff that we appreciate. Im the first one to bargain hunt but in the end Id rather give my money to someone producing quality stuff than send it towards those student loans Ill never pay off or health insurance I never use lol.

Interesting idea with the dual footswitch. The smaller footprint is vry welcome obviously. Hope the tone is there through simple vintage amps.
 #155481  by ccw3432

I'm super happy with my Tru-Tron 3x. If this gets that sound in a smaller box, with a 9v power supply, and with an expression pedal option.....awe yea!
 #155673  by TI4-1009

#156016  by JamGuy

Any word on these yet? (Im)patiently waiting for an email that preorders have begun...
 #156018  by tntawney

I got this email from Mu-fx sales last week

" There's still some uncertain elements about the Micro-Tron III
and the next version of the Tru-Tron, so we can't accurately give any
dates or timelines, just know we're pushing as hard as we can to get
those going! We do intend to have an expression pedal jack built into
each of the products. We'll keep everyone updated as soon as we have any
more information."
 #157639  by Coldshotblues

There is a Presale going on as of today. Mu-fx.com click on the new microtron 3 link in the pedals tab, the page is password protected. Enter "Shakedownstreet" it then lets you purchase
I understand there is only 250 to sell total. Anyways if your interested I'd grab one now. If they go the way of the TruTron and Dave's Picks 23 people are going to be pissed they missed out.