#153691  by Retro

Hi Guys,
i already told it in my introduction to you: I need some help on wiring my (not even existing) Jerrystyle-Guitar.
Following: I want a Master Volume (no Problem), every Pickup (3 Humbuckers) becomes a own switch (no problem) which splits them (theres little Problem #1). The next thing: It gets a 3-Band-EQ inbuild. 8) (not really a big Problem). The more or less big problem: It has to got a OBEL. I really thought long about the pros and cons and the Deadhead in myself won :P
When its ready built, i will ask you again, if you could help me with wiring the whole thing. In the Musiker-Board here in germany, they don't even know Jerry really. Maybe they heard something of him, but not really... you know.
At first i want to ask you, if i can use this (http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.de/2010 ... aster.html) as a Unity Gain.
If not, can you give me an wiring scheme? An "normal" schematic won't help me, because i can't read them.

Thats it for the first one, good night (here in Germany it's 01:20 in the morning)
 #153702  by TI4-1009

For wiring, maybe start here and then ask any questions?

forum/viewtopic.php?f=426&t=15887