#144529  by James-T

Discovered a new program today - free download - it puts animation to music with a ton of parameters that you input to get the desired effect. Here's my first go at it with some chill guitar recorded last night. Four Five time signature (or something like that - definitely not 4/4).

Peace,

James :smile:

#144532  by gmchart

Wow, that made me kinda woozly. You didn't slip in a 'Buy it Now' button anywhere, did ya?
 #144542  by PaulJay

It had a very relaxing effect on me. Nice job. It's a keeper.
 #144684  by James-T

Hey man,

It's called Magic Visualizer. It was a free download, but now I see it's only free for 28 days, like a drug eh? get you hooked and all.

Here's another totally different video I threw together for a Grateful Hearts FB Page group I'm part of.

You can import images - like I did here, and even video. Could be great for band websites and FB pages. I think our next poster will be along these lines - video graphics set to animation.

.....and thanks for all those kind words!

Peace

James

#144685  by kurt eye

This is cool. Thanks for posting it :hail:
 #147138  by oceanbear11

Grooooooooooooovy!!

:cheers:

:smile:

8)

:D

That's so cool I had to use four smilies and thirteen "O"s to express it, and even that feels inadequate.
 #148430  by kurt eye

James-T wrote:Discovered a new program today - free download - it puts animation to music with a ton of parameters that you input to get the desired effect. Here's my first go at it with some chill guitar recorded last night. Four Five time signature (or something like that - definitely not 4/4).

Peace,

James :smile:

This shit is awesome, James.