#13236  by BlobWeird

Any chance someone could give me the chords to this wonderful JGB song? I got the basic chord structure but it sounds like there is 7ths or somethin that my ear cant pick up. Thanks in advance. Oh and Run for the Roses would be much appreciated as well.

#13258  by tigerstrat

For this one there is no chord structure other than the basic structure. It's essentially NFA in A.

#13270  by amyjared

PM me for a rather extensive Garcia songbook in Word format. It includes Don't Let Go and Run for the Roses. That goes for anyone else, too.

#13278  by amyjared

PM me with an email address to send it to!

#13282  by BlobWeird

tigerstrat wrote:For this one there is no chord structure other than the basic structure. It's essentially NFA in A.
Thats the basic structure I already had but it seemed like there was a little more to each of the chords. I guess im wrong. Thanks guys!

#35634  by ronster

Goes AAA-/AAA-/ADDA/ADDA then the "Oooh we" part is just DA. Slide into your first A chord or single A note and get a not fade away thing going and use lots of slides tug grunts slaps hammers and pulloffs to make a real simple tune sound great.

E|--Dont let go--Dont let go--------------------------------------
B|-------------------------------------7--7--5-------------------
G|-------------------------------------7--7--6-----5h6p5h6p5--5-----
D|--5s7--7--7----5s7--7--7----5s7--7---7--7--7-5s7-----------7--7---
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------

#35670  by BlobWeird

Hey thanks ronster. Your only a year late!! haha but yeah Ive got this one all figured out now. Now if I can just figure out all his chromatics and such!