Chat about Equipment Info
 #11318  by Laytonco

If you're talking about the Blue Semi-hollow, it's a modulus. Check our dozin dot com and look under Bob's current gear and there's a little write up. I've also been seeing him use the old Ibanez Cowboy Fancy and a Tele.

#11320  by Dwreck

Yes! I was talking about the Blue semi-hollow. THANKS for the info! I am also a fan of the old Ibanez...I think it is a beauty of a guitar..

#11332  by HOWEYMAN

Check out the thread under the guitar forum I started, A nice picture of it there.

#11334  by Dozin

Bobby calls it Boy Blue. It is a Modulus Semi hollow custom with tele pickups

#11351  by b weird

Hey how do you post pictures on the "Post A Reply" page? I tried copying the picture and pasting it to the page but that didn't work.

#11355  by Dozin

b weird wrote:Hey how do you post pictures on the "Post A Reply" page? I tried copying the picture and pasting it to the page but that didn't work.
The image needs to be on the web. Meaning you can't upload a picture. If the image is on the web somewhere use the Img button, paste the url of the image, then click the Img button again.

Chris

#12788  by cunamara

There's a story outy on the 'net by Bob, or an interview or something, where he talks about the Tele he plays with Ratdog. I think it's on the Dozin' site. Anyway, Bob contacted his biological father, got to know him and his family, and the Tele belonged to his biological brother who is deceased. IIRC. A pretty touching story.