#33389  by b weird

Does anyone have the chords? Thanks and Merry Christmas.

#33398  by acidrain30005

First part is A, E, B

B throughout the verses then F#

I don't know the chords that are played during the intro riff though. Merry Christmas to you too!

#33400  by strumminsix

that sums most of it up.

Intro =

riff
B
riff
Bb/Ab
riff
Ab/F#
riff
A E B
 #33403  by caspersvapors

b weird wrote:Does anyone have the chords? Thanks and Merry Christmas.
what scene in the GD movie is your sig from?

#33409  by Billbbill

In case you aren't aware bw I'd posted some vid instruction on this a while back. It's in the forum for hth and not the vid instruction section.

http://community.rukind.org/viewtopic.php?t=3546

#33415  by ronster

Heres what I got

Intro (see BillBill’s post)
B
A E B

verse
B (See BillBill’s for repeating B B7 E B riff)
Baby here I am ……

chorus
F#
Boys and things …

B
Pretty little thing …

A E B (4X)

Jam in B
End jam with
B A D F#

Strummin, whats up with the Bb/Ab and Ab/F# part? Where and how does it happen?

#33417  by strumminsix

ronster wrote:
Jam in B
End jam with
B A D F#

Strummin, whats up with the Bb/Ab and Ab/F# part? Where and how does it happen?
Nice call with the waltz jam at the end. I also include an E after the F# for a quick accent.

The Bb/Ab is a slide not a root note.

Listen to the old Pig intros and that is what Bobby and Phil are doing.
 #33421  by b weird

caspersvapors wrote:
b weird wrote:Does anyone have the chords? Thanks and Merry Christmas.
what scene in the GD movie is your sig from?
I don't know, I found it on dozin.com. Just click on the pic of "Wolf" and there's a ton of cool pics. Also my sig came from a bigger pic which I really wanted but what I have is good enough. Also thanks for the responses I'll play with it later. BillBill I did know about the vid post for H2H but my computer is soooo slow i don't watch them because it takes forever. Thanks again for the replies and have a SAFE and Merry Christmas. 8)
 #33463  by Billbbill

b weird wrote: BillBill I did know about the vid post for H2H but my computer is soooo slow i don't watch them because it takes forever. Thanks again for the replies and have a SAFE and Merry Christmas. 8)
Is it your pc or your internet connection? If the latter you should look into the broadband options you have. It's not too bad these days. Please don't tell me you still got dial-up! :P

Sorry to pry - you know your budget.
 #33465  by b weird

Billbbill wrote:
b weird wrote: BillBill I did know about the vid post for H2H but my computer is soooo slow i don't watch them because it takes forever. Thanks again for the replies and have a SAFE and Merry Christmas. 8)
Is it your pc or your internet connection? If the latter you should look into the broadband options you have. It's not too bad these days. Please don't tell me you still got dial-up! :P

I DO still have dial-up, and yes we have a very tight budget. And even though I can't WATCH you play I can still play what you tabbed so it's alright. Peace and Merry Christmas.
 #33473  by Billbbill

b weird wrote:
Billbbill wrote:

I DO still have dial-up, and yes we have a very tight budget. And even though I can't WATCH you play I can still play what you tabbed so it's alright. Peace and Merry Christmas.
Same to you b w - I apologize :oops: