#101957  by Adam Deckard

If you make it to the end of this one you've got to be :D

Boss RC2 looper. Fender amp. Fun.
 #101958  by hogan

The playing ain't bad but the sideways husky on the couch is what this video is all about.
 #102079  by Adam Deckard

I dig man, where are you guys? Couldn't find out on youtube. Watched some of your other shit too i like.
 #102085  by tcsned

Nice Adam! Have you moved south yet or are you still living in Big Lick? If you're still in the area you should come out to the house now that I have some space. Or better yet come out to the Pine this weekend and sit in on a tune.
 #102090  by TheChinStraps

we're located in bergenfield, nj...north jersey! where are you located do you play in a band?
 #102097  by Adam Deckard

Hey Tom! No, we decided to stay another semester/year. They are still going to pay me as a subcontractor and I can just write code in my spare time from home and bill hourly its pretty sweet deal. The recycling program my wife and I started turned into a full on business now so she may even quit her job and we may try to blow it up! I saw pictures of ya'lls new place on FB it looks totally awesome I bet you guys love it out there. I don't think we are doing anything this weekend and the Pine is only 30 minutes away! I dunno about sitting in, maybe but we should definately pick and grin some time I inherited a longneck banjo from my great uncle this thing has got to be 50-60 years old it sounds sweet we can play some bluegrass too.

If you havn't checked it out and anyone else is just generally excited about cleaning up our mother earth check out our business here in Roanoke, Virginia. Like us on FB there's a link on the website.

http://www.EasyGreenLLC.net

am I allowed to do that? if not Ill remove it lol.

Well Chins if I I'm ever up that way I will look ya'll up! I don't play in a band or anything my dad's always been in bluegrass bands always had a banjo and a guitar laying around the house, but never picked one up. Then my wife bought me a guit a few years ago and I havn't put it down. If you're ever runnin to the south out of roanoke you should stop by and have a nice long.. jam session at my place!
 #102121  by USBLUES

Adam, which mixo scale ya playin there?
 #102126  by tcsned

B (key signature of E - 4#)