#144135  by NQL

No shit. Why subject everybody to it.
 #144140  by mgbills

Original TB?
Very nice playing!

What I wan't to know is…how does one get a completely reversed video. Every logo on the amps is reversed, which likely makes you a right-handed player.
 #144146  by Searing75

So terrible! You should just give up the guitar, and give that Bean to me!!! :lol:
 #144147  by drkstrcrashes

That Bean is just shrill sounding if you ask me....
Last edited by drkstrcrashes on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #144154  by Searing75

Very shrill!!! Give!!!
 #144156  by SlowTexasZim

Say there Guitar Chappie, sorry you think it jars. (in high brow English accent)

really though you should not be so hard on yourself, it was a nice little Althea jam with some tinges of playin' at the end

carry on
 #144157  by tntawney

drkstrcrashes wrote: I just saw althea and it's one of my favorites to play.

Me too!!
 #144158  by dleonard

I'm absolutely baffled by this whole thread.
 #144160  by strumminsix

dleonard wrote:I'm absolutely baffled by this whole thread.
+1
 #144162  by drkstrcrashes

it's all in jest.... I was only trying to say (poorly obviously) that I'm not trying to claim to be some amazing guitar player who knows the key to playing althea.... It turned weird. You are right. Thanks for watching! All who did!
 #144165  by Poor Peter

I would agree that there is potential there. Its not that bad at all. Try ditchin the chorus pedal or whatever that is.
 #144166  by tatittle

Sounds good. Jerry mostly fingerpicked the song I believe but you do a competent job covering it with a flatpick. I'm sure you have more inspired moments, but those generally don't come on demand for most folks. Thanks for sharing a TBean clip too.