#5318  by b weird

I noticed that there was no intro for this song so I decided to try and figure it out. Well here it is. |-------------------------------0--------------- |-------------------------------2--------------- |-------------------------------2--------------- |-------------------------------2--------------- |-0---0---------0---------------0--------------- |---0---0--2--4----0----2---4------------------- I'd rather be
 #5319  by b weird

b weird wrote: |-------------------------------0--------------- |-------------------------------2--------------- |-------------------------------2--------------- |-------------------------------2--------------- |-0---0---------0---------------0--------------- |---0---0--2--4----0----2---4------------------- I'd rather be

#5320  by b weird

Sorry for the double post but I was trying to fix the tab but, as you can see I didn't do too good.

#5322  by Billbbill

b, are you checking your post with the preview option before you submit? It's a good idea to check it out that way if you aren't already, Which I suspect you are not. I keep checking the preview, changing stuff around, check the preview again etc. until it lines up correctly. If you're already doing this, I'm not sure what's goin wrong.

#5329  by b weird

Yeah, I preview my posts all the time to check my spelling. Maybe its my computers fault. I dont know. :-? Maybe the best thing to do is to not tab anything.

#5333  by Billbbill

So it looks alright in the preview, but comes out all discombobulated? Maybe your pc's settings?

#5347  by tigerstrat

are you using the tab creator at the top of the page?

#16317  by ker1227

was wondering if someone could show me a simple srum paterm with the bass in it, im still learning so it dosnt have to be fancey.

#16340  by mutant_dan

Just cleaning up the original post. I know nothing about the accuracy of this version.

|-------------------------------0---------------
|-------------------------------2---------------
|-0---0---------0---------------0---------------
|---0---0--2--4----0----2---4-------------------

Last edited by mutant_dan on Wed May 16, 2007 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

#16348  by ronster

I do it this way. Use a capo at the second fret to bring it from G to A. This is close to the 1970 versions of this song.

E|--------------3---------------------------------------------
B|--------------0----------3-------0--------------1-----------
G|-------------------------2-------0--------------------0-----
D|----------------------0----------------------------2--------
A|-----------------2h3-------------------0--2--3--------------
E|--0--1--2--3----------------2h3-----3-----------------------