#155899  by jgraum

Bob Rusch built a beautiful wolf-hybrid for me recently. Superb craftsmanship. Fast spanky neck. Heavy as hell. Took the bottom horn and doubled it. Chambered top wing for weight Neck thru. Obel, Waldo buffer. Lollars pickups/taps. etc etc.

#155900  by tntawney

+1 on Rob's craftsmanship. He built me this Eagle last year. It was a long two year build that I thought was never going to be completed, but he finished.

#155901  by tcsned

Awesome guitar! I love the tweaks to the Wolf design.
 #155903  by jgraum

[quote="tntawney"]+1 on Rob's craftsmanship. He built me this Eagle last year. It was a long two year build that I thought was never going to be completed, but he finished.

Really nice!...very "Cripe"ish

It took a little over a year. Longer than estimated...but in the end, it was worth the wait. Had some electrical issues that were easily fixed, but the build overall was excellent and I'm very happy it.
 #155907  by TI4-1009

Bob did some nice brass work for me. Good stuff.
 #155908  by tntawney

jgraum wrote:
tntawney wrote:+1 on Rob's craftsmanship. He built me this Eagle last year. It was a long two year build that I thought was never going to be completed, but he finished.

Really nice!...very "Cripe"ish

It took a little over a year. Longer than estimated...but in the end, it was worth the wait. Had some electrical issues that were easily fixed, but the build overall was excellent and I'm very happy it.

LOL, mine had an electrical issue also that I easily fixed.