#146209  by GratefulRed

was wondering if anyone had specific dimensions for the pickup mounting plate. more specifically one for a single in the neck position and humbuckers in the bridge and middle. Thanks
 #146229  by TI4-1009

NQL wrote:White?????
BAD VIBE!!!!!
The first time I heard that expression was about 10 years ago. I was in a convenience store and the line at the counter snaked around and there were other people near the end of the line sort of milling around. I went to what I thought was the end of the line, and I hear a guy behind me say "that wasn't very white of you". I turned around and looked at him and was trying to process what he said. Huh? Did that really mean what I thought it meant? WTF? I couldn't believe someone had actually said that.

"What a world, what a world...."
 #146236  by GratefulRed

Mighty white of you is an old English saying, white refers to the color that represents nobility fairness and purity, not the Caucasian race, but in this day in age everybody makes everything about race. what a world
 #146238  by hippieguy1954

You are correct in as that is the origin, however if you do further research it also came to be used in slavery times. Our darkest and most disturbing history. It has very negative connotations in this day and age. There is no place for that here. Give me a break!

Also, try the search function, it works great.
 #146245  by GratefulRed

lots of cry babies here just looking for arguments, take it however you want, I suggest you all get back to practicing your poor excuse of Jerry Garcia interpretation, maybe if you spend another thousand bucks you'll be halfway decent, now let's start the real cry baby fest. nitpicky motherfuckers, looking for any notoriety they can get on a dead forum page, every video I've seen off of here is of people who either are close to the tone and horrible on the technique side or the other way around, and yet people on here claim to be authorities on the topic, really the only use for this forum is for obtaining any useful information that's already out there that I simply don't feel like hunting for. mighty black of me I know
 #146250  by hippieguy1954

GratefulRed wrote:lots of cry babies here just looking for arguments, take it however you want, I suggest you all get back to practicing your poor excuse of Jerry Garcia interpretation, maybe if you spend another thousand bucks you'll be halfway decent, now let's start the real cry baby fest. nitpicky motherfuckers, looking for any notoriety they can get on a dead forum page, every video I've seen off of here is of people who either are close to the tone and horrible on the technique side or the other way around, and yet people on here claim to be authorities on the topic, really the only use for this forum is for obtaining any useful information that's already out there that I simply don't feel like hunting for. mighty black of me I know
I suggest you get your head out of your ass and crawl back into your hole. Your pathetic ignorance and blatant racism is disturbing to say the least. :mad:
 #146260  by hippieguy1954

I have never done this before and I hardly ever pm anyone, but this GratefulRed dude is way out there and this is his pm to me. I think it should be shared for all to see.

"keep the tears coming forum junkie. you all suck Waldos dick and the Guy can't play worth a damn, he just republishes old information. I posted a question and responded with what perhaps may have been an off
color response but however the potential negativity was only highlighted by your members. the cry babies who always argue and never answer the questions. most of the questions have a hundred responses with only two answers just a bunch of douchebags nineties deadheads seeking praise from each other to make their inferior efforts seem sufficient. ignorant burn out."

I wouldn't give him the time of day, much less sell him a pickup ring or anything else.
 #146266  by hippieguy1954

Yea, I was thinking about that. But, when someone personally attacks me in such a manner, it is a BIG RED FLAG. And I will not stand for it.