#141284  by Thomas Lieber

Huge thanks to all that participated in our weekend seminar. Tons of brainstorming with a great group of enthusiastic players and builders! Trevor, Leo, Mike, Rodrigo,Larry,Mark,Chris, Zach, Adam A and Adam E made our first gathering so successful!
 #141289  by broesau

Tscned,

Is that last picture the famous Ted Williams batting chart?
 #141294  by mgbills

Are the names listed in order? Right to left? Left to Right?
Who is who?
 #141295  by tcsned

broesau wrote:Tscned,

Is that last picture the famous Ted Williams batting chart?
Yes it is, he wasn't a bad hitter
 #141299  by TI4-1009

Damn, I missed the group photo! Sorry teach.... Looks like it was getting dark- how long did you guys stay?? It was after 6, the amps were coming out, I was whipped after two long days, I had a two hour drive, and, and, I was the senior member. There must be something else.. or-

"was I ever there at all?"

Can't someone Photoshop me in?

Great weekend. Good meeting all you guys- I learned a lot about one of my favorite things. Thanks.
 #141733  by Thomas Lieber

TI4-1009 wrote:Damn, I missed the group photo! Sorry teach.... Looks like it was getting dark- how long did you guys stay?? It was after 6, the amps were coming out, I was whipped after two long days, I had a two hour drive, and, and, I was the senior member. There must be something else.. or-

"was I ever there at all?"

Can't someone Photoshop me in?

Great weekend. Good meeting all you guys- I learned a lot about one of my favorite things. Thanks.

yes you were Mike!
 #141738  by ccw3432

We have everything we need for some photoshopping. Who possesses the technology to make it happen.