#141545  by Jon S.

Stunning! Very cool wood choices.
 #141548  by milobender

You say that's an oil finish? Like tung oil or something?
Yes, many, many layers of Formby's Tung Oil.
 #141794  by milobender

She's boxed up today! :smile: :smile: :smile:

SpaceYrface43 has been very patient... I know it's been well over a month "o) Finishing the Wenge gave me some trouble, it was my first experience with it... but she's done, and sounds fantastic.

Thanks Justin, and enjoy!

Last edited by milobender on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #141810  by milobender

The wood choice turned out to be a very nice combination, not only looks, but it sounds really nice. Very crisp and clear, but not brittle. I'll be making others with this combination of woods, or something very similar, for sure...
:smile: :smile: :smile:
 #141811  by tcsned

Stop it!! Stop posting pics of this beautiful instrument. It's aggravating my GAS - making me stare at that nice block of flamed Koa sitting on the shelf . . .

Nice work!! My guitar is holding up nicely and I've been alternating sets with my Wolf they make a nice pair.
 #141813  by milobender

For general information, I should mention, the weight of this guitar is 11 pounds exactly (given my scale), with no hollow bits, completely solid.
 #141815  by SpaceYrface43

Brian,

I just wanted to thank you for building this beauty for me, I am looking forward to getting her in my hands. Monday can't come soon enough !!!! I would like to put up some audio clips just need to figure that out. I just recently found out how to post pictures so video will be next.

Thanks Again.
 #141882  by TI4-1009

Beautiful work Brian. Eye, ear, brain candy.
 #141891  by gr8fulbluz

That fretboard is exactly the one I want. It is wonderful.
Picture perfect all around a work of art. Congrats!