#139557  by tcsned

Ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have a winner! :cool: :cool: :cool:

That is a seriously nice collection of toys. The Cripe is an actual Cripe, correct? The Wolf - Andrew Olson? How about the Rosebud? Very nice. Very nice.
 #139564  by rugger

Yum.

The Wolf appears to have an AO pickguard, so I believe your spot on tcsned.

john in san diego
 #139566  by gmchart

Damn...So what do you play on Sunday?
 #139571  by cripeowner

The Cripe is real had it since 1995. The wolf is an AO and stunning. The Rosebud I got from a guy not 35 minutes from my house. He was having some un real electrics and a gorgeous acoustic being delivered and more being made and I guess things were getting a little too ridiculous so he sold the Rosebud to maybe appease the wife. Plus his work was seasonal. It was the perfect storm I guess. Anyway someone a short ride from you is selling a Rosebud guitar and you don't have to wait a year 2 or 3 to have one made. What was I to do say no? I would have kicked myself for years about it. Next is the PRS 5310 with split humbuckers. The 25" scale is different but a nice guitar as well. Then a warmouth tele tiger maple top rock maple neck with ebony fret board fender noiseless pick ups and a custom bridge from Wyoming. Got it on Ebay when AOL was my dial up. Fender American deluxe that had noiseless (toneless pick ups) was HSS and I put on a loaded pick guard from David Allen w/ bad cats. The whole change over took 10 minutes or less. There you have it. On Sunday I pop in a Willie Nelson CD a cup of coffee and have at the pedal steel.
 #139573  by augustwest1

Nice -- and they all get along sitting together on the same couch!

I can't wait to show that picture to my wife so I can smugly proclaim: "See, I have no problem!"

Although truth be told, I'm sure we'd all be delighted to have your "problem!" :cool:
 #139578  by Dozin

Nice Paul. Where's Travis?
 #139582  by cripeowner

I sold the Travis a few years ago. This is why I've said I'm not selling anything anymore because I always regret a year 5 ,10 years down the road.
 #139589  by SpaceYrface43

Nice Collection, Who built the Rosebud and can we get a closer look at it?