#128615  by gr8fl4295

Gotta be one of the most beautiful guitars ever made.

ANd which effects is he playing in that video?
 #128616  by gr8fulbluz

WowZa!

I was ready for some guitar pron and love it. The body of that guitar is sweet. Just my style.
but...
I wasn't ready for the case, that is a true beauty. I cannot get over how cool that is!
congrats.
 #128664  by Utah Joe

broesau wrote:How are the electrics set up?
The 3 control knobs are all push/pull. The top knob is volume/OBEL, the middle is Gain/Boost, and the bottom is Tone/Buffer. There are 2 pickup selector switches: one is a Gibson-style and the other is a mini-toggle. In the up position the Gibson-style selects the neck pickup (a D. Allen Voodoo Blues), the middle position is neck + bridge, and the bottom is bridge only (Lollar Imperial). The mini-toggle in the up position overrides the Gibson switch and selects the middle pickup only (split DiMarzio SD II) so you can get Jerry tones at the flick of a switch. The middle position adds the middle pickup to whatever position is selected on the Gibson switch, and the down position cuts out the middle pickup altogether so that only the Gibson-style switch is active.
gr8fl4295 wrote:Gotta be one of the most beautiful guitars ever made.

ANd which effects is he playing in that video?
Scott isn't using any effects in the video. He's just demonstrating the various tones the guitar is capable of. Now that you know how the electronics are set up watch it again to see how he manipulates the knobs and toggle switches.
softmachine72 wrote:the lines are so organic, a true piece of art . I only hope I can create an instrument that beautiful one day.
When the guitar arrived I was surprised at how much better it looked up close than it does in the pictures. The inlays are especially stunning. The mother of pearl gives them a 3D quality which I actually find kind of distracting when I play because I'm still in the early stages of getting to know the instrument. I highly recommend Jimmi Wingert to anyone interested in custom inlays.