#111900  by eric

Im no Norm Abrams , but you can use the standard 3/4 pine found at HD or Loews ...A 10 footer 1x12 will do . Just make sure you use a decent ply for the baffle and set the baffle deep enough incase you decide to use clips, so that you can install a front board or whatever to protect the speakers in transport... No need for precise dimensions.. I believe mine is appx. 32 tall,20" wide,12" deep..If you checkout "rocket cabs" on eBay , you should be able to roughly eyeball the design .. Dovetailing the pieces is a good idea, but I don't think its how HT does it.I'll see if I can find a template for you in the meantime.. I'm about to borrow a buddy's Leigh Super 24" jig and see if I can bang out a couple nice cabs this summer.
 #111902  by tomtom1966

Well my friend has a total woodworking shop in his garage so we were gonna bang it out together but he's one of those guys who HAS to have things planned out. I'm just a dumb guitar player and no nothing about designing a cab so that's why i was looking for a rough sketch or something of that nature I could bring to him.
 #111908  by myoung6923

Here's a rough idea of dimensions. I used this as a rough guide to make my 2 x 12 - you just need to scale it back 12" in height

http://www.dozin.com/cabs/speaker.html