#105496  by gmcdeadhead

i made a wood frame the same size as the original grill cover , then i put a thin metal type plate over the wood , then i glued the tye- dyed fabric to it. i have the metal behind the cloth , so the speakers wont get damaged , if something ever bumps into the front. i also have the original cover if i ever wanted to put it back on, . also if you did not notice , the amp cabnit is made out of solid white oak , stained dark ebony , that i made, no tolex on this cabnit
 #105498  by gmcdeadhead

it was the material that i wanted to use. your regular cabnits are made of cheap pine ,. my cabnit is is buit 10x's stronger and built better , that's my personal preference .
 #113471  by clothingem

I went to the Chicago show last weekend and I bought the Year of Still Here tie dyed Tour Shirt in a size medium and it is wayyyy too big. I was wondering if anyone had a size small or were going to a concert and could pick one up for me and we could work out the details of payment and what not. I've looked for the shirt online and have no such luck in finding it. If anyone could help me out, it would be appreciated!! :D
Tie Dyed T-Shirts