#64366  by Friesman

Ok, this is covered 100 times...

I have 1 original JBL E-120 and 1 Original K-110 which are both awesome.
i want a new amp that houses one size or the other.

If these ever blow and I need a subsitute- would I be better with an 10" Weber Neomag, Tone Tubby or ?? Or a 12" Weber Neomag, Tone Tubby or?

tX for the help..
 #64370  by paulinnc

I think it all comes down to what you think sounds best. Those are all good speakers and you would probably like them all. Weight might be something to consider too if that is an issue for you. But as I said, it is all a matter of what you think sounds best.
 #64452  by Friesman

paulinnc wrote:I think it all comes down to what you think sounds best. Those are all good speakers and you would probably like them all. Weight might be something to consider too if that is an issue for you. But as I said, it is all a matter of what you think sounds best.
Thanks for the help- weights not an issue, just deciding if I can live with 1 10"..I don't think I can. I need the 12"..
I'll consider all options..
thanks again
 #64574  by rob

I'm wondering what to get, also. I would rather get something new and not roll the dice on a vintage E120. But, of course, I'm looking for the E120 tone. Any more thoughts? Has ANYBODY tried the Beyma Liberty-8's?!?!? I can't find anyone that's talking, but somebody must have tried them somewhere! :shock: