#86316  by Grateful Dad

My 1977 model 2622 Artist is undergoing a total rebuild and I would like to post pictures of the process BUT everytime I try to post pictures of the process the picture file is too big to successfully post. The message I get is "the file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB".

Can anyone offer advice/instruction to upload pictures to this site? :?:

Thanks!

G. Dad
 #86321  by strumminsix

This site only allows "small pics". Best practice is to upload/host your photos on a photo site (Flickr, photobucket) and link them here. That's what I do!
 #86326  by Grateful Dad

strumminsix wrote:This site only allows "small pics". Best practice is to upload/host your photos on a photo site (Flickr, photobucket) and link them here. That's what I do!
Thanks Strumm, I'll give it a try soon!
 #86334  by Tennessee Jedi

Grateful Dad wrote:
strumminsix wrote:This site only allows "small pics". Best practice is to upload/host your photos on a photo site (Flickr, photobucket) and link them here. That's what I do!
GD
I post pics of my guitar from facebook - the pics that come from the builder are huge - but facebooking them makes 'em "posting" size
cant wait to check it out
 #86336  by Grateful Dad

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
Grateful Dad wrote:
GD
I post pics of my guitar from facebook - the pics that come from the builder are huge - but facebooking them makes 'em "posting" size
cant wait to check it out
Yo Dude!

The luthier refinishing the 2622 will be sending me pix of it's progress so hopefully I'll be able to upload them to from email to rukind somehow. The pix I took with my camera are too big filewise PLUS the camera's battery just quit on us so now we have to order a new one.

No Bird's games for me at the Linc this year, I'll need all the free time I can spare to deal with an intense last semester at Temple. I'll miss 5's homecoming but I'll see it on TV.