#153324  by gratefulfork

I've heard a lot of great things said about the JC-77 on here, and got to try one recently and really dug it. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding one, but have found a couple different examples of its younger brother for sale, the JC-40. Anyone used one of these? I like it when I tried it, but I would be curious as to how it holds up at gig volume and just overall impressions.
Thanks!
 #159588  by WeirGrateful

I know this is an old post...But the JC 40 is an amazing little amp. Im a working Bobby player and I got one to use as my commuter amp. Used it Wed at a NYC gig and the amp sounded so good. If you are still thinking about one...get one!!!!! If your gonna play out or use it at home it is a killer amp. If you want to hear some clips do a search on Facebook for Brendan Connolly and The Dog Star you can hear it live . Cheers Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!
 #159591  by gratefulfork

I know this is an old post...But the JC 40 is an amazing little amp. Im a working Bobby player and I got one to use as my commuter amp. Used it Wed at a NYC gig and the amp sounded so good. If you are still thinking about one...get one!!!!! If your gonna play out or use it at home it is a killer amp. If you want to hear some clips do a search on Facebook for Brendan Connolly and The Dog Star you can hear it live . Cheers Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!
Ace - thanks for the response. i had one for about a year and loved it! i did end up selling it in favor of a Mesa Boogie Mark II, but it was a truly wonderful amp.
best,
matt