#152836  by lightningbolt

I just noticed that on 7/3 Bob Played a D'Angelico the entire 1st set. Does anyone know what model or anything else about the guitar? It does not appear to be the one that they are autographing and auctioning off.
 #152851  by JDB30

lightningbolt wrote:I just noticed that on 7/3 Bob Played a D'Angelico the entire 1st set. Does anyone know what model or anything else about the guitar? It does not appear to be the one that they are autographing and auctioning off.
Are you sure it wasn't a blue D'Armond?
 #152852  by lightningbolt

JDB30 wrote:
lightningbolt wrote:I just noticed that on 7/3 Bob Played a D'Angelico the entire 1st set. Does anyone know what model or anything else about the guitar? It does not appear to be the one that they are autographing and auctioning off.
Are you sure it wasn't a blue D'Armond?
100% D'Angelico. No other guitar has a similar head stock and inlay.

See this picture posted on the DAC Facebook page: https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=57FDD402
 #152854  by mkaufman

He's been playing it for a while now. I'm pretty sure it first appeared at Mtn Jam in 2014. D'Angelico was a festival sponsor and all the big names played one for at least one song. Warren played with Bob that night and they both played a D'Angelico simultaneously. Since then, he's been playing one (or two) on and off.

ace
 #152855  by tcsned

I remember seeing something about it on D'Angelico's FB page. It was a US made kinda expensive one from what I remember. In the $10-15k range.