#152715  by strumminsix

Dozin wrote:What a f'en mess
First thought. It's like he's digressed. From pedals nicely racked with a controller and techs that could fix shit behind the scenes to sloppy pedalboard with odd effects and a tiny tuner I doubt he could see ;)
 #152756  by strumminsix

Ebearius wrote:All of the Dead and Co. gear is very crude and "club bandish" compared to the Space Shuttle cockpit that was the Grateful Dead stage setup.
Nicely said!
 #152762  by cripeowner

strumminsix wrote:
Ebearius wrote:All of the Dead and Co. gear is very crude and "club bandish" compared to the Space Shuttle cockpit that was the Grateful Dead stage setup.
Nicely said!
It's like buying a suit off the rack at Macy's!
 #152765  by strumminsix

cripeowner wrote:
strumminsix wrote:
Nicely said!
It's like buying a suit off the rack at Macy's!
I guarantee it :cheers:
 #152809  by Dozin

I was talking about how the cables are being ran. They're twisted and some are too long. Just not pro like. I could care less what pedals he uses.

I would like to check out the H9. I think it has a really cool concept.
 #152811  by strumminsix

flyingheelhook wrote:I dunno - I respect you guys but don't get the whole 'cork sniffing' attitude. If it works for them and sounds good to the audience, what does it matter?
I'm not sniffing corks regarding his pedals. His setup is a mess: cables run poorly, long cable runs, cables against knobs, power loaded on top vs under, etc.

After enough years you'd think he'd at least run a GCX or Cutler setup or something to keep his gear in a good spot behind him and if tweaking is needed at eye level.
 #152820  by TI4-1009

The usual tough crowd.

Yeah Bobby, you amateur. Get with the program.
 #152821  by HeadSpace

There IS something kind of comical (or perhaps ridiculous) about the fact that there are likely a dozen or more people on this board with nicer "Bobby" rigs than Bobby himself.