#160331  by seagoat

Hey guys I just wanted to give a heads up, Hank at Rattlesnake Cable Company made some speaker cables (1/4" to spade foot) to run from my speaker cabinet to my McIntosh. I haven't received my SMS preamp yet, but I'm sure they'll work great. Pretty much everyone in our quaint town of Missoula MT uses his guitar cables and I wouldn't use any others. They are bomb proof. I have been in his shop many times and he is very quick, thorough, and organized. I'd also bet he is one of the most knowledgeable people around when it comes to Travis Bean guitars. He owns 5 of them and has held Jerry's before. I believe he also made some of the cables used with the new Travis Bean Designs OBEL guitars that are coming out. He is also making me a 1/4" male to female junction box and he is familiar with making OBEL hubs. Give him a look if need some quality cable/junction/buffer work done. I would post a pic of my cables, but I am having trouble getting the files uploaded? it is saying they are too large?

https://www.rattlesnakecables.com/
Last edited by seagoat on Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
 #160332  by tdcrjeff

seagoat wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:47 amI would post a pic of my cables, but I am having trouble getting the files uploaded? it is saying they are too large?
You can't post any photos directly to the msg board, you have to host them somewhere else and link to here.
seagoat liked this