#158085  by Ebearius

I was noticing some crackle and distortion in my sound. At first I thought it was my cord. Switched cords. Same thing. So then I thought it was my amp. Switched amps. Same thing. Then I switched guitars and confirmed it was the guitar. I thought something had gone awry with the ground on the first guitar.
I had a buffer installed earlier this summer. Thought to change the battery. Problem solved.
So, how much play time can you guys get on a battery? Looks like I got around 30-40 hrs. However, it was the battery my tech put in when he installed the buffer. I don't know if the battery was 100% fresh. Just curious what I should expect in the future.
 #158094  by gdrfk1990

This is why my new guitar has a battery Box but it's way more than that in hrs I play at least 9hrs a weeks on mine and only have to change it every 4-6 months. But I do not leave the guitar plugged in for set breaks etc. when I am done playing first thing I unplug the guitar. If you leave it plugged in overnight etc that can drain the battery significantly