#157510  by jgraum

I found this Alembic a few years ago. The electronics were gutted, but everything else was there. Amazing guitar. Longer scale.... Neck inlays look almost exaclty the same as many on Phil Lesh's "Mission Control". Which leads most to believe Rick Turner had a hand in it. Mid seventies-ish. No serial. One of a kind I had a new setup put in and Waldo Buffer. Screams "Wolf"....plenty more pics around

Last edited by jgraum on Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
 #157513  by jgraum

strumminsix wrote:your photobucket account isn't allowing you to link. says, "please update your account to allow third party hosting"
Didn't realize they had enacted the 3rd party hosting....switched to imageshack. Hope that helps.
 #157515  by TI4-1009

Very cool and impressive guitar. Did you post it on the Alembic forum?
 #157517  by jgraum

TI4-1009 wrote:Very cool and impressive guitar. Did you post it on the Alembic forum?
I have. Micah said she had seen it years ago. Not any real info on it as it has no serial #....she mentioned it was probably a custom build maybe from an employee or for someone. Reminds me of Marmaduke's Alembic from Mickey's ranch. Remarkable how similar the neck inlays are to Phil's and the look of a larger body Wolf.
 #157535  by jgraum

jackevorkian wrote:Cool guitar. What pickups did you put in there?
Thanks. I put some Lollars in the bridge and neck.....and a Lollar SD1 in the middle.
Last edited by jgraum on Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.