#157220  by Ethanlovesjazz

Should say pre ordered bone stock!

I figured if I didn't like it I could make most of my money back.

I hear it sounds good stock wiring and pups.

If I love it I'll pimp it out
 #157226  by chinacatbundaberg

I picked up a Dead Bolt and it's not a bad guitar. Nice tone with the stock pickups (I had thought of swapping for Dimarzios but not really necessary) and the tuners are good. Stays in tune better than some of my other guitars. Fairly thick neck but I got used to that. All in all I'm quite pleased with it.

Good luck with your's.
 #157381  by strat97

I've had my Liger for a few weeks now - stock with brass plates. The tuners are pretty decent - no issues holding tune. Neck and middle pickups are pretty decent - fairly nice Jerry tone, bridge pickup is so-so. Tone pots have a little bit of scratch, but nothing bad (kind of wish they were wired for neck and middle/bridge rather than middle and bridge). Switches are all decent quality so far. Overall build is good, mine had one small blemish on the upper horn (not really visible) and a small binding flaw near the headstock. Frets are nice and dressed well. The neck thickness is between a strat and a les paul, not big enough to bother me, but definitely thicker than a strat.

Long wait, but worth it. Overall a good guitar for the price. I'd recommend. And the OBEL is awesome with my Q-tron. Hope this helps.