#157646  by PurpleTrails

Yup, finished my order at approximately 11:01 am this morning. After waiting just a little too long to order a tru-tron I'm very happy to have a confirmation back. We'll see when it comes in.
 #157659  by TI4-1009

urbanvets wrote:Mu-fx now says release August 1
At 11:00 am.

PST. Not PDT.

https://mu-fx.com/
 #157707  by hippieguy1954

golfnutt wrote:yep just placed an order very curious to see how it stacks up to the Tru-tron 3x...thanks for the heads up.
Question of the day :smile:
 #157727  by Jedstein

Anyone receive a shipping confirmation? I got ordered at the first available minute -- and got an order confirmation -- but that's it . . . .
 #157728  by GoodTrips

Jedstein wrote:Anyone receive a shipping confirmation? I got ordered at the first available minute -- and got an order confirmation -- but that's it . . . .
They wont be shipping for at least 2 weeks, is what the web page says, but based on their track record I think that's optimistic.
 #157729  by Jedstein

Thanks! Probably could have just read the website . . . well . . . as long as it gets here eventually . . . .
 #157731  by GoodTrips

Yup, keeping my fingers crossed as I'm currently using an old Mu-Tron III I just had calibrated and tuned and sounds amazing, but I'd love to have something that fits a little nicer on my board
 #157991  by golfnutt

Has anyone who ordered on Aug 1st (not pre-order) received theirs yet? I have been out of town the last week saw an email on the 16th about shipping labels/ confirmation. I have not seen a email for mine yet, but not really surprised about that. so but though I would see if anyone else has seen anything....

Thanks in advance...
 #157992  by Frank N Stein

The Microtron 3 I ordered is currently sitting at my local post office. It arrived on Saturday. Got home from gig on previous night at 4 am, slept until 1:30ish pm. Post office is closed at 12 pm on Saturdays. First thing tomorrow morning I'm picking it up on the way to work. I also have the Tru-Tron 3 so I'll compare the 2. Probably have them both on the pedal board, one set normally and the other set for reverse envelope sounds ala 77 Dancin's.