rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

#159558  by tcsned
 Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:14 pm
To be honest, I’m not 100% sure where it was set, I stepped on it at the beginning of the show and it made me smile so I left it where it was. I’m thinking more than halfway but less than 3/4. Tone was probably 75% to the treble side. Brad needs to make a double pedal version of both of the Solar Flare and Earth Drive so you can toggle back and forth more seamlessly . . . he really needs a quad version with 2 of each . . . but that’s crazy talk :D
 #159585  by Jedstein
 Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:36 am
tcsned wrote:To be honest, I’m not 100% sure where it was set, I stepped on it at the beginning of the show and it made me smile so I left it where it was. I’m thinking more than halfway but less than 3/4. Tone was probably 75% to the treble side. Brad needs to make a double pedal version of both of the Solar Flare and Earth Drive so you can toggle back and forth more seamlessly . . . he really needs a quad version with 2 of each . . . but that’s crazy talk :D
Good Lord, that would really be amazing . . . and a disaster at the same time . . . because I would have to buy two new pedals!
 #159642  by MattMan
 Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:02 pm
Jerry rig tone test from New Year's Eve show. Digging on my Coscia Guitars "Bella", Maestro Twin, MC2100, JBL E120. Using the Qtron Silver Box w/R32 68k mod.

My band got a new keyboardist--Woody Rose--from the band Pure Flavor. Happy New Year!

Sugar Mags > Shakedown Street (camera audio)