#118341  by mgbills

Man. Somebody needs to go back on their meds.
:idea:
 #118349  by TI4-1009

"BreezyGrass"- where are you??
 #118415  by Yankee Tim

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
Yankee Tim wrote:*shakes head as he realizes he will never have the time to read every RUKind thread and find out who is cool and who sucks ball sack*
The mods do a great job here keeping the riff raff at bay, bro.
The RUKIND is an Oasis of Civility compared to the Wild West style of most other Forums.
I trust that the members I spend my $ on - guitar/speakers/cables - are straight up legit.
8)
Good to know, mind if I stand behind you and look over your shoulder to take clues from? :wink:

So the waldo schematic seem the best to use for what I plan on doing to my Phred Liger, and modify to have a bucker instead of a single in the neck like Rosebud did. Of course, I'd ask Waldo himself, but I think he still believes I'm a HAZ Labs spy or sumthin. :roll:

In any case, I like the post about not having time for this. I completely understand. I have to put an hour of warm up in today, be at band rehearsal by 7pm (and pick up pizza), and be home before midnight. :smile: Sooo...

...I am taking my 4yo to see DSO at the Egg in Albany on 12/5. That's gotta count for something. :D