#55506  by strumminsix

Still looking for tix. First it gave me the nosebleeds which is sonically nauseating at Allsate then behind the stage...
 #55507  by ebick

Stub hub handles "section Selection" so much better.
 #55509  by ebick

no, I haven't. I just bought Mets/Astros pre-season tickets last night, and Cheech & Chong tickets the other day....I don't recall seeing anything other than the standard "Best Available" or section listing......oh yeah, that and the array of surcharges......
 #55510  by strumminsix

Well it looks like I'll be paying somebody some cake for 2 decent seats.
Taking a first timer and I feel that decent seats are a must.....
My favorite sections are side of soundboard so at least those aren't insane.
 #55519  by strumminsix

CountryMile Cadillac wrote:Have things changed so much that we will actually have to be in assigned seats?
Um, yes. If I pay $100 for a close seat I don't want a $50 nosebleed payer sitting in my spot.

Plus if you aren't familiar, most arena has ticket cops assuring you are in your assigned section and sometimes row.
 #55525  by krzykat

CountryMile Cadillac wrote:Have things changed so much that we will actually have to be in assigned seats?
they can't make me go to my seat, unless its for the upper phil zone!
 #55537  by hogan

strumminsix wrote:Well it looks like I'll be paying somebody some cake for 2 decent seats.
Seats in Weir's beard won't make that shit sound right, but you would get the inside scoop on hand signals.
 #55544  by strumminsix

hogan wrote:
strumminsix wrote:Well it looks like I'll be paying somebody some cake for 2 decent seats.
Seats in Weir's beard won't make that shit sound right, but you would get the inside scoop on hand signals.
WHAT?! You mean hearing Weir clearly light Jerry did for years which pushed him artistically and when he heard Bobby cut out of the mix said it was a huge disservice to fans and pushed to have life-long friend fired...