#55458  by China Cat

might be lower level. i just got spectrum tickets too, except mine are section 417. basically worst seats in the house. i had middle level seats lined up but the transaction expired. really sucks.
 #55462  by tigerstrat

one chart shows 109 on mezzanine level, stage-right; the other shows the 100's all on the floor and ending at 108
 #55465  by ronster

The dead realized they could make more money by making up section numbers. Not to worry though, you can always hang out with the twirllers.
 #55521  by ebick

Ender wrote:I just got two tickets for section 109 at the spectrum on the floor, but the seating chart has no section 109 whats the deal?
"You are entering a world whose boundaries are that of imagination.....a dimension of sight, a dimension of sound, a dimension of mind".......
 #55522  by Emoto

Similar thing happened to me when I bought tix to Lesh & Friends at the tent on the water in Boston. I resolved the issue by calling the venue and asking about it. In my case, they had re-done their seating arrangement for the new year, but had not yet posted updated diagrams anywhere. I would call them up and ask about it. They will be able to describe the location even if they don't have a new diagram.