#127  by Zummo

the Tab shows the end of the bridge solo incorrectly.

>Bridge Solo

>E B A B

The last chord, after the A is D, not B.

#131  by ebick

I don't think I agree with you on that. The final B is the end of the key modulation. After that, it goes back to G. Playing the same part in G, the chord would be D, so since the Bridge is in E, I don't see how the chord could be the same.

Besides that, when I play along with it, the B sounds right.

#138  by Guest

I stand corrected. It's a D. I'll change it. Thanks.

Ed
 #189  by fuck

who cares?! Isn't the whole point of the Grateful Dead based off of the belief of the Kerouac philosophy "first thought best thought" Any single person who believes that every thing is set in some sort of mold and that's how it should be till the time they die needs no longer to strive to produce anything productive into today's society. anyhow, go with the flow. if something works with or without the "right key" just go with it.

#194  by TomW

yeah, who cares??! Play whatever you want and call it China Cat! Instead of the F, try a D9b5 ! Instead of the G, play it as a G#9! Exercise your artistic freedom.

#204  by ebick

well, that's all well and good, and by all means, play it however you want. But ultimately, if I took that attitude with these tabs, do you think that this site would be as popular/useful as it is? Would you use it? Probably not.

#499  by Ken Boswell

TomW wrote:yeah, who cares??! Play whatever you want and call it China Cat! Instead of the F, try a D9b5 ! Instead of the G, play it as a G#9! Exercise your artistic freedom.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hell, change it to 9/4 time and call it "The Nine Jam"!

#500  by Ken Boswell

TomW wrote:yeah, who cares??! Play whatever you want and call it China Cat! Instead of the F, try a D9b5 ! Instead of the G, play it as a G#9! Exercise your artistic freedom.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hell, change it to 9/4 time and call it "The Nine Jam"!