name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #158239  by VinciMikeyZStrings

Hi - This is Mike Zumbo from Thomas Vinci Strings U.S.A.. It looked like I was going out of business when i recently transferred web-sites from 1 hosting site to another.

I am still in business. Happily making Jerry Garcia's favorite set C-1010 LS ( 10 13 17 27 37 47). One of my favorite customer also suggested that
our 1010 LH ( 10 13 17 30 42 52), he uses for on his shorter scale guitars.

The web-site is up and running but you can not purchase any sets from it. You can buy our products on Amazon and eBay.

Enjoy your music! - Sincerely, Mikey Z.
 #158246  by hippieguy1954

VinciMikeyZStrings wrote:Hi - This is Mike Zumbo from Thomas Vinci Strings U.S.A.. It looked like I was going out of business when i recently transferred web-sites from 1 hosting site to another.

I am still in business. Happily making Jerry Garcia's favorite set C-1010 LS ( 10 13 17 27 37 47). One of my favorite customer also suggested that
our 1010 LH ( 10 13 17 30 42 52), he uses for on his shorter scale guitars.

The web-site is up and running but you can not purchase any sets from it. You can buy our products on Amazon and eBay.

Enjoy your music! - Sincerely, Mikey Z.
If ya wanna sell strings, how about some links?
 #158249  by lovetoboogie

I still use these strings for my guitars and all customer work. It's fun when a client asks me what they are, and then orders em' for themselves!

Easy enough to find on eBay...
 #158250  by hippieguy1954

lovetoboogie wrote:
I looked and could not find the Jerry gauge. Maybe I didn't go thru enough pagessssss.....Got a link???
 #158257  by hippieguy1954

Gr8fulCadi wrote:
hippieguy1954 wrote:
lovetoboogie wrote:
I looked and could not find the Jerry gauge. Maybe I didn't go thru enough pagessssss.....Got a link???
https://www.amazon.com/Strings-Thomas-V ... %20Strings
aiq wrote:Grabbed a couple sets yesterday on Amazon. Said they had 15 left.

Here you go:

https://www.amazon.com/Garcias-Grateful ... 382&sr=8-1
Thanks, man! Much appreciated.
 #158264  by hippieguy1954

Not sure, something about Thomas not winding them, but the winding machines were bought and sold etc. It's very odd that this guy didn't post links for his Thomas Vinci strings when he is trying to sell them gzzzzzzzz who does that? LOL. They are expensive. Address is Freeport, Long Island, NY.

Oh, and here is a link for those who do not use amazon: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-SETS-Vinci-C- ... 3641.l6368
 #158273  by tapestry

I Love the VINCI Strings. I use them on my electrics and acoustics. Here is some info on VINCI strings:

"In early 2000's Tom Vinci sold his string business to Washburn guitars which is US Music. Some how they made a poor product and eventually closed the string line and sold off the machines. Washburn now uses Daddario strings for their guitars. Vinci is now making strings to the original Vinci formula on Tom's newest updates of string winders in the U.S.A.."