#16755  by shakedown_04092

http://forums.strangedesign.org/index.php

or go to www.strangedesign.org and click on "Forums" (duh!) in the top right corner.

Viola!

Thanks to whoever brought it up, too, because I've been wanting more folks to get involved in that one over there but it's been slow going. Looking forward to talking Phish with you guys!

#16760  by mutant_dan

Looks like it is pretty well organized. Hopefully, it will see some input.

Might be wise to advertise the forum in rec.music.phish and (prepare for a beating) rec.music.gdead. Those guys are brutal regarding anything phish related..

#16771  by shakedown_04092

mutant_dan wrote:Looks like it is pretty well organized. Hopefully, it will see some input.

Might be wise to advertise the forum in rec.music.phish and (prepare for a beating) rec.music.gdead. Those guys are brutal regarding anything phish related..
What is the URL address for those 2 sites? I'll advertise there no prob. Haters can hate all they want, that onus is on them.

#16776  by weedar

They're newsgroups, you should be able to post to them via
google.

#16793  by navajo

awesome :)

#40706  by China Cat

thanks man, i love phish, especially lately because ive been trying to learn some of the more complicated songs. just learned punch you in the eye/landlady the other day :smile:

#40716  by weirimpressed

Im surprised yall havent discovered that site yet...Ive been using it for a couple years for tabs/forum discussions/equipment info for phish...

Their tabs are good too, very reliable

If you like that site, www.oceansofosyrus.com has a bunch of streaming live phish shows and a forum for phish as well

if you go, liste to the 02-08-92 show from Roxy in Atlanta, its out of control

#40729  by China Cat

thanks a lot man will do

#40743  by High Peaks

Hey Shakedown. Wondering if you could give me some pointers on the Ibanez dm2000. I've tried joinging the strangedesign forum a couple of times, but i never recieve the confirmation e-mail?? Whats up with dat? Thanks

#40750  by weirimpressed

same thing happened to me then I finally got the email...I dunno I thought they fixed that already

#43490  by paulinnc

In case you guys didn't know, www.oceansofosyrus.com used to be the rhombus. It was taken over by another member and relaunched as the osyrus.

#43493  by weirimpressed

its a great site man, listenin to some phish right now actually