#155217  by joyabill

I recently stumbled upon a you tube video of the NRPS in concert 10/31/1975, in Passaic, NJ. It reminded me of a show I attended around the same date, give or take a month or so, in Moscow, ID. It featured NRPS as well as Pure Prairie League and Commander Cody. Great show, especially Commander C, which was a surprise to me, as I was not that big a fan of theirs. I got curious as to the date, players and set list, and checked the official NRPS website history of shows. My show was not listed. Huh? I'm fairly sure it was in the fall of 75, and I noted a show in "10/75" - not too specific - in Missoula, MT, which is right next door to Moscow, relatively speaking. So I am guessing that the Moscow show somehow slipped through the cracks, but was squeezed in before or after the Missoula one. But is there anyone out there who knows about it? Or was there? I swear I'm not making this up...
 #155227  by lovetoboogie

10/25/72 University of Idaho, Moscow, ID

On the NRPS site...No setlist but I am sure it was smokin'
 #155234  by joyabill

No. Wrong year. I was still in high school in 1972; didn't move to Pullman, WA (just 8 mi. from Moscow) till 1973. Pretty sure the show was in 75.
 #158614  by angelicamandy

Music is continually changing and a few people don't care for the change, along these lines Do my Essay for me Cheap UK they don't give any credit to new music and they put it down. It is a predominance complex. They stick their nose's so far into the sky that they won't recognize new things as music. What's more, thusly, they affront the general population who like that style of music.
 #158616  by Jon S.

NRPS played at my college's Freshman orientation in August 1975. They were superb (admittedly the 'shrooms contributed, too).
 #159195  by Jon S.

I caught the Riders live in '75 at my college in Binghamton, NY on some fine 'shrooms. A great show I'll never forget!
 #159197  by Searing75

Jon S. wrote:I caught the Riders live in '75 at my college in Binghamton, NY on some fine 'shrooms. A great show I'll never forget!
Except you forgot that you already told us this story earlier in this thread! Lol? :lol:
 #159206  by TI4-1009

Must be the "'shrooms" still talking. "Still crazy, after all these years." :lol:

And On Topic, I caught a handful of Dead shows that the NRPS opened in Central NY in the early 70s. Great memories of those 5-6 hour shows- "all Jerry, all the time". We didn't know how good we had it.