Which pick would you prefer to order?

#38369  by Scary Pete

Are any picks available as of 2008?
The forum seems pretty inactive so I don't know, but I'm low on picks and would love RUKIND picks! Plus I'd feel good to donate the money instead of giving it to Guitar Center.
Last edited by Scary Pete on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

#38383  by I'm on the Bozo Bus

I'm in.....
There may be a minimum order quantity, you can count me in for 100 picks... I'm a life long "Fender Medium - tortoise shell" guy... but I can do with "Heavy's".
If this is a "Money" thing, I can find a few folks to kick in....
Let me know,
PEACE,
Phil

#38387  by boxorain

Count me in as well. I was using mediums with my Seagull, but have switched to heavys with the new Breedlove.

#38389  by frankielee

Sign me up... 8)...Whatever is available is fine by me.
Last edited by frankielee on Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

#38391  by drums>space

im down, im a fan of the red tortoise picks

#38417  by bobbybobbob

me too! what gauge are the picks? the heavier the better :o

#38423  by jck_strw

Which pick would people be interested in? We had two kinds--the black one you see in the top left of the forums. And then we had another one--the white one with the cool ass logo that's on the main www.rukind.org page. There were a variety of gauges of both, but I'd be interested to see which one people preferred.

#38425  by krzykat

i'd be down for some of both! i like switching between the lighter and hevier gauges so i'd want a few of each

#38428  by Scary Pete

jck_strw wrote:Which pick would people be interested in? We had two kinds--the black one you see in the top left of the forums. And then we had another one--the white one with the cool ass logo that's on the main www.rukind.org page. There were a variety of gauges of both, but I'd be interested to see which one people preferred.
I like the new one, it has more of a grateful dead feel.

#38430  by Cowboy Neil

Count me in for the lighter ones. I like the black logo with the rose. But will take what we can get.

#38577  by boxorain

I'd like to have some of both black and white, heavy and medium.

I guess someone here has done this before?

#38578  by BuddhaG

I would be in as well. Black or White is fine. Medium and/or Heavy is my preference.

I can't wait to show off my custom picks :cool:

#38599  by paulee

I would like heavy and mediums please!

#38650  by drums>space

personally I like medium, but i'd take both kinds. When will these be available... i'm pretty excited

#38684  by China Cat

any design, any gauge, i just want some sweet rukind picks! :cool: