#61947  by farrell

Thanks for the link, but I've got the progression down--the guitar solo is haunting me however. I realize it's a pedal steel, but thought someone might have had it tabbed out for standard tuning. Guess it's back to the ol' ears 8)

Peace
 #62054  by deadguise

One way is to play the notes within the chords, arpeggiated, skipped, embelished with chromatic runs and whatever, and yes I'm over simplifying this explanation-there are far more qualified theorist on this board other than myself...
Here's a crude example:
C C Gm F
E-------------------------------12---13---15/--17-\-15-----12-----------------------------10---15--15-14-13-12-13--13--12---------
B-------------------13---15---------------------------------------13----------------------11----------------------------------------15--13
G--------------12------------------------------------------------------12--------------12-----------------------------------------------
D---------14---------------------------------------------------------------14----------------------------------------------------------------
A----15------------------------------------------------------------------------15------------------------------------------------------------

God I suck at tabbing...hopefully you'll get the idea :?
 #62158  by maximinus

E---------------------------12---13---15/--17-\-15---12----------------------
B---------------13---15-------------------------------------13---------------
G----------12----------------------------------------------------12----------
D-----14-------------------------------------------------------------14------
A-15----------------------------------------------------------------------15-

E---------------10---15--15-14-13-12-13--13--12-------------------
B-----------11-------------------------------------15--13---------
G------12---------------------------------------------------------
D-----------------------------------------------------------------
A-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fixes for you, I think :smile:
 #62220  by maximinus

deadguise wrote:Thank you Max...are you going to finish it?
You mean musically? If I had the chops some of you guys have, then maybe I'd give it a try :wink: