Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #159455  by one eyed jack

Ebay item # 152832415081
https://m.ebay.com/itm/Jerry-Garcia-Cus ... 2832415081

Would like to find someone within 3-4hrs of Virginia to meet and deliver this to rather than ship this hog.. this is a hard truckers style cabinet made to spec, two inputs so you can run 1 or 2 speakers, which is a nice option depending the size of the room you’re playing. It’s sturdy as hell. Starting bid is $800/buy now $1150 .... would do $900 for me to deliver writhing 3-4 hours of central Virginia.
Email me at drewwhite2016@gmail.com to discuss- price is negotiable.

Not sure how to post eBay link- here’s a clip of me playing through the cabinet though.
Last edited by one eyed jack on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
 #159456  by Jon S.

Your link to eBay produces:

This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available.
Please check that you've entered the correct item number

Your YouTube link is faulty, too.
 #159461  by one eyed jack

Jon S. wrote:Your link to eBay produces:

This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available.
Please check that you've entered the correct item number

Your YouTube link is faulty, too.
Any tips on how to post an eBay link? YouTube link should be good.
 #159462  by Jon S.

I can't seem to find your cab on eBay even searching for it directly on eBay. What is its precise title?
 #159464  by Jon S.

Great pic, nothing about "guitar not included" - OK, for $800, I'll take both, and I'm in VA!

:p

P.S. Sounds great, it should sell quickly.
 #159465  by one eyed jack

Jon S. wrote:Great pic, nothing about "guitar not included" - OK, for $800, I'll take both, and I'm in VA!

Yeah- but it doesn’t say anything about it being included either ;) guitar is not for sale- are you really interested in the cabinet/speakers though?
 #159482  by Jon S.

one eyed jack wrote:
Jon S. wrote:Great pic, nothing about "guitar not included" - OK, for $800, I'll take both, and I'm in VA!

Yeah- but it doesn’t say anything about it being included either ;) guitar is not for sale- are you really interested in the cabinet/speakers though?
Congrats on your sale! No, please, no more Dead gear for me (it's the opposite - I need to divest some of my huge stash of it).

But I did pick up one of these Sterling JP100D-MKOA John Petrucci Signature Deluxe's yesterday and am loving it. Plays like butter with super, clear, precise tones - a combination of many factors, including the overall design, the basswood body w/Koa top and back (more veneer than anything else), and Dimarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers (not cheap import knockoffs - the real deal). As we know, most metal guitarists like to keep their transducers clean (PUPs and speakers) and derive their distortion from their pedals and heads. Despite being Petrucci-designed, this guitar will be useful for many genres.