Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #158384  by playingdead

And priced at $90k to match the era. Plus $3,064.85 to ship.

"It's pretty crazy, you can put on any show from 93 to 95 that Garcia is playing and replicate the tone /sounds with this rig."

#158385  by tntawney

Anyone searching for Garcia's tone from 93 -95? LOL
 #158386  by Searing75

tntawney wrote:Anyone searching for Garcia's tone from 93 -95? LOL
Of course! Well, in JGB at least.
 #158387  by tntawney

Searing75 wrote:

Didn't he use his old setup with the Twins for his JGB shows?
 #158388  by Searing75

tntawney wrote:
Searing75 wrote:

Didn't he use his old setup with the Twins for his JGB shows?
Exactly! And, that is why people would pursue his tone from 93-95. In JGB.
 #158390  by TI4-1009

Most of us. "Where did it go???" "It's not over here." "Or here." "Gotta be here somewhere..."
 #158393  by kurt eye

I'm heading to the bank right now to take out a second mortgage. Not going to let this sweet deal slip away.
 #158394  by tcsned

kurt eye wrote:I'm heading to the bank right now to take out a second mortgage. Not going to let this sweet deal slip away.
Indeed, that's almost half of what my house is worth, I'm sure my wife will understand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This rig has been up in eBay before and for a similarly insane price. Sweet rig for sure though
 #158402  by kurt eye

tcsned wrote:
kurt eye wrote:I'm heading to the bank right now to take out a second mortgage. Not going to let this sweet deal slip away.
Indeed, that's almost half of what my house is worth, I'm sure my wife will understand. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This rig has been up in eBay before and for a similarly insane price. Sweet rig for sure though
Good luck tcsned. There will be no hard feelings from me if you win this bidding war. But just to warn you, I put my left kidney on eBay for additional capital.