Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #158268  by gratefulfork

This is a great guitar. I played it happily for many years, but I need to finance a real archtop so it's time to let it go. This guitar sounds great - comes with Seymour Duncan Alnico 2 Pro humbuckers - and the neck is real comfortable.

-------------------------------
This ESP guitar features a 3-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard, decked out with pearl and abalone block inlays. A 3-layer creme binding trims the body, neck, headstock, and f-hole, while gold hardware completes its uptown appearance. A Seymour Alnico 2 Pro humbucker set gives it tonal versatility. Controls include tone and volume for each pickup and 3-way switching.

Features:
Set neck
24-3/4" scale
Mahogany body with bookmatched flamed maple top
3-piece maple neck
Rosewood fretboard
42mm Earvana-compensated nut
Thin U neck contour
22 extra jumbo frets
Seymour Duncan Alnico 2 Pro humbuckers
2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way toggle
Gold hardware

Condition:
This is a 13 year old guitar, and it's been around the block a few times. I used it as my main gigging guitar for years. It's got some scuffs here and there, but nothing serious, and the tone pots are a bit scratchy. There's nothing wrong with it functionally and for the most part it's in great shape. The guitar came with a Bigsby tailpiece that I got swapped for a stoptail because I didn't want the tremolo. There are some marks from where the old tailpiece was anchored. I've included the original and it wouldn't be too hard to reinstall it.
Bottom line is that this a great workhorse guitar for most styles, it's got some nice early 70's Bobby tones in there if you know where to look and can pull off a lot of classic rock and blues.

https://reverb.com/item/5357717-esp-xto ... 4-sunburst it's listed here for 450, but RUKINDers will get a bit of a KINDer price.