Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #158265  by gratefulfork

Hey folks,
Selling my Roland JC-40 to try and finance a Mesa/Boogie. I bought it new a little over a year ago and it's still in basically mint condition. The JC-40 is a really really great amp. I've played through most of the JC series at this point and this one really takes the cake. The first thing I noticed when I plugged into it was how quiet it is. That terrible Roland hiss? not anymore. The chorus, reverb and vibrato are all nice and lush, while the distortion is actually really usable. It's not tube, so it's got a character of its own that doesn't sound like any other that I've heard, but for fusion or alternative styles it's quite nice. The amp takes pedals really well, so if you're not a fan of the distortion you can run your favorite dirt box in front (I like how my TS9 interacts with it personally). The three band EQ is quite sensitive, making it easy to dial in qne the amp isn't even that heavy for a 2x10! I pretty comfortably carry it to all my gigs. Amp includes a leather dust cover.
PM for info or pictures, asking price: 500 but negotiable within reason

(If you're trying to offload a Mesa/Boogie combo, let me know and maybe we could reach a deal)

Thanks for looking!
Matt