Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #160110  by WokeUpDead

What are the prices? Also what do you mean the e110's look odd in 2x10's? I may be interested in a 2x10 for a set of K110's and possible a 2x12 as well. THanks.
 #160112  by ac4468

PM's sent. The 2x10's work perfectly with E 110's but the aluminum speaker mounting clips don't look right with the E 110's mounting flange. That said I can include them if you plan on using a 10" speaker with a round mounting flange.
 #160508  by otherone

Just bought a 2x12 Cabinet from Anthony Coscia here. Rode out to his place in Ct. His cabinets are simply awesome. Beautiful, sturdy, extremely well made...and sound incredible! Loaded 'em with two jbl k120's, which these cabinets are made to hold. All in all, All I can say is Perfect! Great price! Anthony answered all my questions, is very knowledgeable. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. While I was at his place, I also played his Coscia brand Wolf style guitars, which are also extremely well made...beautiful woods, great necks, great fretwork. All the proper internal Jerry electronic specs. Most importantly, his guitars have The Tone. Very impressive!
MattMan liked this
 #160987  by Rob303

ac4468 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:35 am
Rob303 wrote:Any 2x12s left?
Yes, 1 2x12 left. PM sent.
I don’t see it. I’ll try to PM you...
 #163666  by ac4468

I'm getting lots of calls about speaker cabs and I feel bad having to tell people I'm out! Most of my time's been going into the guitars but if there's enough interest I'll do another run of 1x12's only. I'm also considering a combo cabinet for SMS users and wanted to gauge interest. If you're interested, shoot me a pm. I would probably looking at January ship date. I do have quite a few smaller 2x8, 2x6 and 1x6 setups that make great practice or travel cabinets as well as several guitars available.
 #163750  by MattMan

ac4468 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:40 pm I'm getting lots of calls about speaker cabs and I feel bad having to tell people I'm out! Most of my time's been going into the guitars but if there's enough interest I'll do another run of 1x12's only. I'm also considering a combo cabinet for SMS users and wanted to gauge interest. If you're interested, shoot me a pm. I would probably looking at January ship date. I do have quite a few smaller 2x8, 2x6 and 1x6 setups that make great practice or travel cabinets as well as several guitars available.
Yes! Great idea. LMK when you do it and if you can make the combo cab for a 1 x 12 + FYD space (which would cover a FYD or SMS). Thanks, MattMan
 #163751  by ac4468

In a combo with a FYD, what would you use for the amp? It’s tough to make a one size fits all. SMS is a no brainer since it’s readily available popular, FYD as well although a taller rack mount. The amp on the other hand is tricky since the most common rack mount amp is the Carvin which isn’t made any more. Is anyone out there using a Quilter Tone Block behind their SMS?