Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #156199  by myoung6923

https://reverb.com/item/4779684-prs-p24 ... ation=true

For sale is a modified 2012 PRS P24, 10 Top, that had the identical electronic setup as Jerry Garcia's Tiger guitar installed by Andrew Olsen of AO Guitars in Freeport, ME. Please see the link above for the listing and for pics. Contact me directly for local pick up.

I had this guitar made as a back up guitar to another modified PRS Custom 24 and just don't have the need for 2 of them any more. As a backup guitar it was very rarely played and is in absolutely mint condition. I have had custom built Jerry replica guitars, but the modified PRS's, to me, feel and sound the best. This guitar had the right holes from the factory that would be needed for this modification. Essentially it's a Custom 24 10 top body, with Tiger electronics - a beautiful match,

The original description of the unmodified PRS P24:

The P24 is a 24-fret solidbody piezo-equipped guitar that effortlessly achieves classic humbucker tones and authentic acoustic sounds in one instrument.
The P24 has two output jacks, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the P24’s pickups can also be combined with acoustic sounds through a single output. With a nearly infinite range of tones and the added versatility and reliability or PRS’s proprietary tremolo bridge, the P24 is a perfect “go-to” guitar for players of all kinds.

Unfortunately, to get it to work, the entire piezo bridge had to be replaced with a non-piezo.

It's features:

- Neck Pickup - Dimarzio SDS1
- Middle/bridge - Dimarzio Super II
- Strat style 5 way selector switch
- OBEL - On Board Effects Loop
- Wald Electronics unity gain buffer
- Side access 9V battery compartment
- Pre-volume - Loop send/Return Jack
- Post volume - main output jack
- Loop bypass switch
- Toggle switches for Super II coil taps - single/hum/parallel
- Sprague Orange Drop Capacitors
- Dual ganged 250k/500k tone pot for middle/neck pickups
- Tone pot for bridge pickup
- Volume pot (Configured to be AFTER the effects loop)
- Cocobolo pickup ring