Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #153806  by tatittle

Hey Now,

I am selling a bunch of speakers and other stuff, much of it listed on ebay (link below-check other items from this seller once there). I should have posted this info awhile back as I would prefer to sell to rukinder's and I have already sold a bunch of stuff, but I was just too busy and slipped my mind. Ebay listings have their commission built into price generally so direct Paypal (which also has "buyer protection") is discounted. Offers welcomed. Moving to a smaller place and I also need to raise some cash for the move. Includes Altecs, JBL, EV, Jensen-type vintage, Pro Reverb amp, Bandmaster cabinet, a few pedals left. All speakers are in good working order unless otherwise stated, but I have not run all this stuff at club volumes, didnt buy it new, and its vintage so always a risk normal age will begin to show at some point I try and be as honest as possible with this stuff bc its not worth the headache of dealing with returns. Returns are accepted for 2 weeks for full refund minus return shipping.
Thanks guys...Thomas

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322235258313?ss ... 1555.l2649