Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #147986  by HeadSpace

Greetings:

I have for sale the following, from which, in whole or in part, one could assemble a very fine Bobby rig (just add speaker cab!)...All prices include paypal and shipping to lower 48. All items are in very nice shape, mechanically as well as cosmetically (pics to follow, or available on request). Much more specifics on all this gear is available on this site, and I'm, of course, happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability. I have extensive feedback on both eBay and Reverb, if you're looking for references.

Dean Markley RM-150-DR Rackable tube pre w/ss power section--just 2-space rack unit, no cabinet or speaker. Clean channel is the money for mid-80s Bobby. Choice of tube or FET voicing. Effects loop -- $275

Ibanez UE-400 multi effect unit This is the second version, I believe. Black w/808 style footswitches, and "overdrive" rather then "distortion." Many shots of this in Bobby's rack, including at least one where you can read the settings. Includes footswitch, which is critical. -- $250

Ibanez UE-405 multi effect unit This is the later version, gold shell, 9-series footswitches. The other half of the UE 400 equation, this brings analog delay and parametric EQ into the equation. Pairs nicely with the 400. Footswitch included-- $250

Ibanez AD-202 Analog Delay Really nice sounding 2-space unit that's nominally a great analog delay, but also, depending on the mode and settings, does very nice chorus, flanging, doubling, etc. Works extremely well in the effects loops of either of the UE units above (IMHO the modulation effects are better in this unit, though the UE units allow you more on-the-fly control and flexibility). Comes with the original footswitch (just a bypass switch, no effect selection) AND the original hangtag, which includes suggested settings. -- $325

Buy it all (and you could do worse if you're looking to Bob it up), and I'll knock 10% off.

Thanks for looking...