Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #116300  by spacefunkologist

Hey Guys,

Quick update....I have several HT style cabinets up for grabs. My very talented woodworking friend built a cab for me after bugging him for months. Turns out he really enjoyed doing it and since he had all the wood already and the jigs to make them, he built a few extra. We got a great deal on some super hight grade 13 ply baltic birch. It usually sells for about $180 for a 4'x8' sheet and these had a few small imperfections so we grabbed them on the cheap. These are built like tanks as my buddy is quite talented. However that being said, he does not claim to be Hard Truckers or SSP or any number of the pro builders out there. They are very nice though and I think you guys would really enjoy them. I have (2) 2x12 and (2) 1x12. All 3/4" baltic birch 13 ply, recessed handles, steel jackplate with 1/4" and speakon inputs (pre-wired), earth magnets in corners, and ofcourse, aluminum speaker clamps. All cabs will ship with a plywood cover as well. All cabs have been sprayed with several coats of semi gloss polyurethane for protection from moisture. They are really beautiful and I wish I could keep them all and build my own "Wall of Sound" but alas, my friend needs to eat too.
Here are some pics....

*******My buddy is building a few more cabs. I will have (4) 1x12s and (1) 2x12s by August 15th. PM me if youd like one.

1x12----$325 shipped
2x12-----$475 shipped
Last edited by spacefunkologist on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
 #117319  by spacefunkologist

Thanks for the kind words Steve! Those guys you mentioned above are top shelf all the way and to be mentioned with them at all is quite an honor. :cool:

Guys just a quick update...I have sold all the 2x12s that were built and now am down to 2 1x12s....They will be ready to ship by Friday of this week so if youd like one please PM me.

All the best,
Brian

**************Ive got one E120 original cone left. 225$ shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks********************************