rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #159776  by Blacklodgebob
 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 am
Selling off a bunch of stuff that isn't getting used as much as it should be. I also over-scored on vintage JBL's when I was looking the other day, so have one of those to offload also. Below is a brief list - and of course discounts for forum members - if you see something you dig just let me know!

1) sold

2) Cool collectible USA Gibson explorer, in rare natural mahogany, limited run from 2016, with amazing gary brawer setup, fretwork, coil taps, gotoh locking tuners, upgraded skb explorer case, handwound bareknuckle pickups - get your Kimock on! $1250 for an rukinder - bargain for a great USA made tone machine with all the fixins

3) redplate blackverb 1x12 combo with kent roadcase - my backup blackverb never gets played - perhaps the best amp made today - or one of them - also have a Two Rock John Mayer WGS 1265b speaker i can swap in for a little more, nails jerry garcia tone without compromise, with the right speakers, can do all the other fender tones and then gets into dumble territory on the gain channel. mint! $2250

4) , SOLD :)

5) Foxrox Octron Limited Edition Handmade octave pedal - does -1 +1 and boost clean or all at the same time! Sounds awesome - MINT - $160 for forum pals

pics and more info here: https://reverb.com/shop/secret-tone
Last edited by Blacklodgebob on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.