Musical Theory Abound!!!
 #52307  by bodiddley

I can't wait 'till it's over with. I'm sick to death of this election.
 #52309  by strumminsix

bodiddley wrote:I can't wait 'till it's over with. I'm sick to death of this election.
+1 I'm a huge political junky too...
 #52312  by Emoto

Vote for me and I'll set you free!!! :lol:
 #52313  by Dozin

I couldn't agree more. "Sick of IT"
 #52323  by Billbbill

Here's something I hope we all can agree on: May everyone who wants to excercise their right to vote be successful. It's kind of amazing in this day and age that this would even be an issue - but it is.
 #52327  by Good Times

Hope everyone is able to have their voice heard today. I know for sure that I will not miss all the negative ads and such.
 #52368  by bobbybobbob

Regardless of who you supported, this is truly a historic day for all Americans. I am proud of the progress America has shown today, especially the voter turnout.

I have the highest respect for Sen. McCain, the speech he gave tonight was a very classy way to end such a bitter and negative election. I hope the best for the Obama administration, and hope they are able to give the American people what they deserve, which is a government FOR the people!

(no political agenda)
 #52369  by jackr

Yeah, its fuckin' over! Now maybe the country can stop holding its breath and move forward.

I must say that after 2 years of campaigns, and 2 hours waiting on line to vote. I was a little disappointed when it only took me one minute to vote!
 #52373  by bodiddley

I hope someday, not too many years from now they, devise a tamper/hack proof way to cast your votes on the internet.
 #52375  by Emoto

bobbybobbob wrote:Regardless of who you supported, this is truly a historic day for all Americans. I am proud of the progress America has shown today, especially the voter turnout.

I have the highest respect for Sen. McCain, the speech he gave tonight was a very classy way to end such a bitter and negative election. I hope the best for the Obama administration, and hope they are able to give the American people what they deserve, which is a government FOR the people!

(no political agenda)
I totally agree with this. McCain's concession speech was perhaps the most gracious one I've ever heard.
 #52378  by b weird

McCain's took defeat pretty well. I wonder how Obama would have handled it? Never know now I guess. I'm glad IT'S over too. Man was I sick to death of seeing comerial after comercial of politicians berating each other. Now four more years till it starts again.