#68507  by tat2grrl77

:?: Heya! I've been holding on to 2 Limited Edition GD Picture CD's for some time now and cannot find ANYONE that's even heard of them, much less their approx. value...here's the descriptions (if anyone can help me???): :?

:smile: 1~ Blues For Allah GDPD 4001
:smile: 2~ Wake of the Flood (with Bob Weir's name misprinted in the sleeve) GDPD 4002

I appreciate any and all help on this!! :smile:

Thanks much,
~katee~
 #68509  by jdsmodulus

Those are out there, I would just make sure that they are not "bootlegged" I have a real without a net that has clowns on it it was the first run CDs I think. Value would be what someone would pay, its hard to say in the digital age. can you post any pics?
 #68518  by phpbb

Not sure if these are correct, but the numbers match. It looks like they are UK released CD's (which could explain the misspelling) ...

Blues For Allah - Grateful Dead (GDPD 4001, Grateful Dead Records) This UK-released CD has the fiddler from the album cover printed on the CD. The booklet includes the lyrics.

Wake Of The Flood - Grateful Dead (GDPD 4002, Grateful Dead Records) This UK released CD has the album cover artwork printed on the CD. The booklet includes in the lyrics.